Ghost Avengers Index du Forum

Ghost Avengers
Team Battlefield Play4Free

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

VIVA LA CLEANSE: How I Got Healthy, Lost Weight, And Found

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ghost Avengers Index du Forum -> Wars -> Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patrjanen

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: VIVA LA CLEANSE: How I Got Healthy, Lost Weight, And Found Répondre en citant

For the first half of her life, La Belle was an obese, depressed, sad woman with acne on her face. She was unhappily married and her sexual expression was stifled by the shame and shadow of sexual trauma experienced in childhood. In 2000, she was diagnosed with a terminal disease and instead of seeing it as a death sentence, she saw it as an opportunity for transformation. She healed herself naturally by following a strict protocol of intermittent fasting, a high carb raw vegan diet and spiritual healing. She lost over 50 lbs and was photographed as a wellness model.

Today, La Belle is a unique coach helping men and women to become Alpha Lovers and Alpha Leaders. Among her private clients are Hollywood celebrities, wives of billionaires, as well as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. In her ebook, the European Health and Beauty Guru, is sharing her signature program - 'VIVA LA CLEANSE. Health & Beauty Detox', so now you can be empowered and in charge of your own transformation.

VIVA LA CLEANSE: How I Got Healthy, Lost Weight, And Found My Beauty torrent download 1337x

Tags: book kindle, link italian free iBooks ipad, book SkyDrive, eReader itunes view windows download, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, information wiki author book francais, download without account, audiobook free, book view, format txt pdf, bookstore, book french, You search pdf online pdf, You search pdf online pdf

171bf2437f

Like a Thunderbolt: The Lafayette Escadrille and the Advent of American Pursuit in World War I - Sopwith Camel, American Pilots, Aces, William Thaw, Foulois download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Rhomby the Skater ZombieONLINE BOOK Star Wars: The Cold (Star Wars: Adventures in Wild Space)[PDF] Goodnight Pharmacology: 350 Brand and Generic Drug Names with Classifications[PDF] A Simple Table: Recipes & rituals for a life in balance[PDF] History of the Counties of Berks and Lebanon (Classic Reprint)Animals (Busy Baby) Nick AcklandREAD BOOK Hello, Little House!Jordy the Jaguar: Fostering a Dream download epub mobi pdf fb2H.P. Lovecraft: Complete Poetry (Golden Deer Classics) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ghost Avengers Index du Forum -> Wars -> Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation